Monday, February 18, 2008

Lecture of a lifetime by Dr.Randy Pausch

I'm not an emotional man, I used to be but I'm not anymore 
A friend of mine sent me this video couple days ago and I watched it and it impressed me big time! Not because of looking at a man who is not going to live more than couple months but the way that reviews his own life and shares his experience with other people, that's what impresses me 
I don't want to think about this man's life and the future of his children (I don't even know if he's still alive!!) but I know one thing for sure; sometimes you hear a sentence 1000 times but you may never "listen" to it, this lecture didn't have anything new didn't have anything that we hadn't heard before but it is a simple combination of many things that you need to know in your life   
I really enjoyed it and I'm sure you will 

No comments: