Friday, June 27, 2008

After 2 months

WOW!!! it's been 2 months since last post!!
a lot happened in the past 62 days, Celtics won the NBA Final Obama was chosen as Democrat party candidate and Germany is going play against Spain on Euro2008 final and Sharper Image is closing the sores nationwide(God knows how much money I've spent in their store but I don't regret it everything I bought there was cool and so fun in it's own time) and apple announced "iPhone 3G" this is funny that after all money I spent on "Classic iPhone" last year I still tend to buy the new one too!
hurricane season almost started and same as every year we have hot days and thunderstorm afternoons in Florida, this is going to be the same in next few months.
I try to write more although I know for now I'm almost the only reader of this blog but I want to keep writing and see how it goes. 

No comments: